The 25th International Conference on Computers in Education (ICCE 2017) is organized by the Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education (APSCE). ICCE 2017 will be held in the Rydges Latimer hotel, Christchurch, New Zealand, from December 4th to 8th 2017 (Mon to Fri).
Below is the complete ALLS ICCE 2017 lineup.
- Jenilyn Agapito and Ma. Mercedes Rodrigo. Designing an Intervention for Novice Programmers Based on Meaningful Gamification: An Expert Evaluation
- Cristina Dumdumaya, Michelle Banawan, Ma. Mercedes T. Rodrigo, Noburo Matsuda, Evelyn Yarzebinski and Amy Ogan. Investigating the effects of Cognitive and Metacognitive Scaffolding on Learners using a Learning by Teaching Environment
- Michelle Banawan, Ma. Mercedes Rodrigo and Juan Miguel Andres. Predicting Student Carefulness within an Educational Game for Physics using Support Vector Machines
- Ma. Mercedes T. Rodrigo. Exploratory Analysis of Discourses between Students Engaged in a Debugging Task
- Maureen Villamor and Ma. Mercedes Rodrigo. Impact of Both Prior Knowledge and Acquaintanceship on Collaboration and Performance: A Pair Program Tracing and Debugging Eye-Tracking Experiment
- Maureen Villamor and Ma. Mercedes Rodrigo. Exploring Lag Times in a Pair Tracing and Debugging Eye-Tracking Experiment
- Mikaela Malit and Ma. Mercedes Rodrigo. Leveraging An Existing Learning Management System For Alternative Learning