The National Conference on Information Technology Education (NCITE 2017) is the 15th edition of the national conference dedicated to the promotion of Information Technology Education which includes Computer Science, Information Technology, and Information Systems. The following papers from ALLS were accepted:
- Zarah Elizabeth Arcega and Ma. Mercedes Rodrigo. Designing UX and UI for the Perceived Credibility of Government Website: A Philippine Case Study
- Michelle Banawan, Ma. Mercedes Rodrigo and Miggy Andres. Predicting Student Carefulness in an Educational Game for Physics Using Semi-supervised Learning
- Cristina Enriquez Dumdumaya, Michelle Banawan and Ma. Mercedes Rodrigo. The Effects of Scaffolding to various Prior Knowledge Learners in a Learning by Teaching Environment
- Jen Agapito and Ma. Mercedes Rodrigo. A Preliminary Analysis of the Impact of Gamification on Novice Programmers Achievement and Learning Experience
- Maureen Mamilic-Villamor. Characterizing Collaboration Based on Prior Knowledge in a Pair Program Tracing and Debugging Eye-Tracking Experiment
- Anna Lorraine Uy and Ma. Mercedes T. Rodrigo. READMU.TXT: A CASE STUDY ON THE EFFECTIVENESS OF MOBILE LEARNING IN IMPROVING STUDENT LEARNING
- Fauxtin Marques. A 3D Modelling System Using Human Hand Gestures to Generate Shapes in Virtual Reality Using a Leap Motion Controller
- Christine Tablatin. The Relationship of Compilation Behavior Metrics and Student Performance in Introductory Programming Course. Poster presentation.
Congratulations to all the authors!